Supervisors and Dissertation Topics
for Doctoral Study Programme: Visual Arts, Course: Multimedia and Design, Taught in the English Language, for the Academic Year 2013/2014
Supervisor: Doc. Mgr. Ivan Titor
Consultant: Mgr. art. Mária Štraneková, Art.D.,(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Conceptual Fashion
- Fashion and Marketing (Local Environment)
- Historical and Contemporary Fashion in Local Environment.
- The Fashion System: Fashion Production and Fashion Post-production
- Fashion and Art : Close Relationship Between Art and Fashion
- Historical and Contemporary Fashion in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
Supervisor: Doc. MgA. Petr Stanický, M.F.A. ,(email@example.com)
- Sculpture, Light and Space in Contemporary Urban Environment
- Glass as a Reflexion of Inner and Outer Space.
- Glass in Architecture. Visual Basis, Collations and Visions
- The History and Future Development of Czech Kiln Casting in Relation to Studio Glass and Fine Art.
- Glass in Architecture as a Visual Arts Issue in 20th and 21st century
Supervisor: Doc. PhDr. Zdeno Kolesár Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Oeuvre by Zdeněk Kovář in the International Context
Consultant: ak. arch. Jiří Svoboda PhD. (email@example.com)
- Development of Residential Buildings in Zlín Since the Beginning of the Bata Period.
- Czech Architect Miroslav Lorenc - His Life and Work
- Bata Factory in Zlín - History and Structure development of Industrial Architecture.
Supervisor: Prof. ak. Mal. Ondrej Slivka Art.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Perceptions and Responses of the Czech and Slovak Animated Film Abroad
- National Versus Global in Animated Film
- Animation Serving Education
- Typography in Film and TV Graphics
Please be informed that Dissertation Topics given above are yet to be approved by the Specialist Board in the near future.