General Conditions for Admission:
1. To be eligible for admission to study, the applicant must have completed a Master’s degree study programme in Visual Arts or a programme related to visual and multimedia arts, or a teaching degree for lower and higher secondary schools, or is a student of the last year of a Master study programme and will have properly completed this study in the academic year 2011/2012. The applicant must have a Master’s university degree.
2. The admission procedure for the academic year 2012/2013 shall consist of two rounds.
3. Applicants shall send a properly completed application form together with other required documents to the TBU International Affairs Department
by 30 June 2012 for the 1st round
by 31 August 2012 for the 2nd round
The Entrance Examination:
1. The Admission Procedure for the academic year 2012/2013 will take place between July 2 – 6, 2012 (1st round) and between September 3 – 7, 2012 (2nd round) at the seat of FMC. The Entrance Examination shall be performed in the absence of the Applicant and consists of a comprehensive evaluation of the submitted documents.
Admission to Study:
1. The final results of the Admission Procedure shall be published by July 13, 2012 (1st round) and by September 12, 2012 (2nd round) at the latest on the FMC Official Board and on the FMC website at http://web.fmk.utb.cz in the Admissions > Admission Results. Immediately after the decision of the Dean, a written decision delivered to the addresse only shall be sent to all applicants.
2. Enrolment date for accepted students is September 17, 2012.